Service Technician, Appliance Repair
Join the FixLeb Home Services team as an Appliance Repair Technician!
No Experience Required, We Train New Technicians.
FixLeb Home Services is the nation's busiest product repair service provider. We are looking for an Appliance Repair Technician with a great attitude and the ability or aspiration to learn to help customers get their essential appliances in working order.
This position is right for you if:
Why the best Service Technicians work for FixLeb Home Services:
- You enjoy fixing things
- You like finding solutions to problems
- You enjoy helping others
- You have an interest in repair from hobbies or previous careers such as the military and other repair industries
- Including company service vehicles, uniforms, specialized tools, best-in-class routing software, iPhone, training, and incentive plans!
- Start your day from home (most locations)
- Monthly Performance-Based Bonuses
- Career Growth – FixLeb offers formal training programs for those looking to add to their industry knowledge
- The best parts and support – Because you are working with FixLeb Home Services, enjoy having access to all brands of OEM parts and getting the job done right the first time!
- Opportunity for year-round work!
Residential Appliance Repair Technicians have opportunities to repair Washers and Dryers, Gas and Electric Stoves, Microwave Ovens, Dishwashers in the customers’ homes.
Service Technician responsibilities include:
- Providing timely, courteous, and knowledgeable repairs of customers’ products
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and care
- Meeting key performance metrics and/or productivity goals
- Offering additional products and services
- Maintaining truck stock inventory within the prescribed company guidelines and standards
- Following the truck maintenance schedule and keeping a clean, organized truck
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Ability to use a smartphone for parts inquiries and ordering
- Working mechanical knowledge, including the use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license for the state in which you are applying
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 45 Kg
Send your cv to email@example.com